2 Days Hells-Gate Lake-Naivasha
This is a 2 days adventurous trip is a break from the city life that explores Hells gate and Lake Naivasha a freshwater lake, lying 100 Kilometers north west of Nairobi home to a variety of types of wildlife including over 400 different species of bird and a sizeable population of hippos.
Day 1: Nairobi – Hell’s Gate National Park
After breakfast depart Nairobi by road to Hell’s Gate National Park. Arrive at Hell’s Gate National Park after an hour’s drive. Once at the Park, you have the option of a game drive in a Safari vehicle or take bikes into the Park. Cycling in the Park is a great adventure as you get to ride the bikes for 7 Kilometers before resting at a ranger’s post. After a brief stop at the rangers post you leave the bike and start a walking safari (optional) for 3 hrs. Enjoy the spectacular views of the gorge. The park provides a variety of wildlife, unusual flora and many species of birds and is the only Kenyan Park where climbing, walking and biking are allowed. Animals seen here include Bushbucks, Dikdiks, Gazelles, Gnus, Hartebeests, Impalas, Klipspringers, Buffaloes, Hyraxes, Zebras, Hyenas, Jackals, Mongooses, Baboons, Monkeys and Porcupines amongst others. Afterwards proceed to the camp for Lunch then spend the afternoon enjoying various activities available at the camp such as walking or cycling at leisure.
Day 2: Lake Naivasha – Nairobi
After breakfast proceed with packed lunch to Lake Naivasha.Lake naivasha is a beautiful freshwater lake, fringed by thick papyrus with Hippos lazing in the lake and Herbivores grazing on the shores. Bird watching includes Grey-capped Warbler, Spectacled Weaver, Brimstone Canary, Red-billed Fire finch and 350 other species.
Activities include Boat trips on the lake or a nature walk on crescent Island(optional) where you reach Wildebeest, Zebra and Giraffes from close.Return to Nairobi arriving later in the day with drop off at place of your choice.
- Government taxes
- Service of an English speaking driver/ guide
- Round Trip Transport from Nairobi and back using small car or safari van depending on the group size
- All Park Entrance Fees and activities as per the itinerary
- 1 Night Accommodation in a camp or budget hotel in Naivasha
- 3 meals per day whilst on safari
- Boat ride
- Tips/ gratuities
- Laundry services
- Optional activities such as bicycle rides,visit to crescent island
- International or local flight fees and departure taxes
- Extras at the camps i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc
- All items of personal nature