2 Days Aberdare National-Park
With so many activities to do and things to find, this tourist destination guarantees you an experience like no other. Aberdare is the perfect choice of game drive for people that enjoy fishing trips, mountain climbing, bird watching and hikes.
Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdare National Park
- On arrival, meet with our safari driver-guide at a specific meeting point: hotel / residential place / Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Depart by road to the Aberdares region, a beautiful mountain range in the central highlands of Kenya.
- The Aberdare Country Club is 180 kilometers from Nairobi, taking approximately two and a half hours to reach. Nyeri, the nearest town, is 17 kilometers away.
- The club is also located on a 1,300 acre wildlife sanctuary.
- Once you arrive, you will have lunch and the proceed to a game dive in the Aberdare National Park in search of the rare black rhino, leopards, baboons, and Colubus monkey.
- Return to the camp/lodge of choice for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner (Breakfast not included)
Accommodation: Aberdare Country Club, The Ark Lodge or similar
Day 2: Aberdare National Park – Nairobi
- After a leisurely breakfast, proceed to checkout and begin your drive back to Nairobi.
- Upon arrival in Nairobi, you will be dropped off by the driver at a location of your choice: residential place / hotel / Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- This marks the end of our short two day safari, we hope you’ve had a memorable time.
Meal Plan: Breakfast only
- Accommodation in a Standard doubles room hotel, camp and lodge as per the itinerary.
- All meals as per the itinerary; full board while on safari, bed and breakfast for Nairobi city accommodation.
- Transportation, transfers, sightseeing and game viewing as detailed in the itinerary.
- Local, professional English speaking driver guides that are knowledgeable, helpful and highly experienced with extensive training.
- Game drives in a 4×4 Safari Van or Land Cruiser (optional with different cost)that are custom built to provide ample leg room, large pop-up roof hatches for game viewing and photographic opportunities and fitted with two spare tires, cooler boxes, equipped toolkit, a comprehensive first aid kits, fire extinguishers, seat belts, canvas seats and VHF radios
- Each client two bottles 500ml drinking water per day.
- All park and conservancy entry fees
- Service charges, hotel taxes and government taxes as per NOW
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Any optional activities are not included.
- Extra meals and drinks are not included.
- All statutory increases beyond our control
- All items of personal nature and not mention in itinerary e.g. phone calls, shopping etc.
- International flights
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa fee.
- Tips for hotel or tour driver or tour guide.